Care at Home - Private Services
Care at Home Private Services provides additional one-on-one support from one of our friendly team to accompany you to visit and connect with old friends, enjoy community based activities or attend appointments you find difficult to attend yourself.
This service is tailor made to suit your individual circumstances. Some of the examples of activities we have assisted with are:
- Visiting old neighbours
- Joining in a community group such as the Masons or Rotary Club
- Going shopping for new clothes, hairdresser, a massage, out to your favourite restaurant for lunch or just out for a drive up the coast.
- A night out at a concert, horse racing, motor sport or other activities
- Going to the cinema, your grandchildren or great grandchildren’s school assembly, your nephews BBQ
- Transport to and from a family wedding or other large celebration
- Taking you to your family’s home for Sunday lunch.
You can have the support worker take you somewhere and pick you up, or stay with you for the whole time.
This services is available for family members to purchase as a gift for their elderly loved ones who live in residential care or in the community.
For further information call the Care at Home team on 1300 244 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org