Facility Manager - East Perth
- Not for profit organisation
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- Mobile phone for business use
- Free on-site parking
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Facility Manager to effectively delivery all aspects of quality Residential Care to our clients within the Facility in line with Catholic Homes' care model "Care with Purpose".
Archbishop Goody located in East Perth is a 40-room residence in East Perth with stunning views of the beautiful Queens Gardens.
The successful applicant will need to possess strong leadership skills to lead the staff at Archbishop Goody ensuring staff are working in line with Catholic Homes' vision, identity and values.
This role will be supported by an on-site Clinical Nurse and Allied Health team with additional support available from our organisational resources. Ongoing training and development is available to the successful applicant.
The key responsibilities will be:
- achieves agreed occupancy performance targets for the facility
- understanding of Montessori principles to deliver care services in line with our 'Care with Purpose' model
- ensure delivery of care services is in line with Catholic Homes' Vision and Statement of Identity
- enhances service income by actively managing the ACFI, rosters and admissions and discharges in line with budget and financial guidelines
- comply with relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- achieves agreed KPI's
- provide fair and equitable leadership to all staff including clinical, allied, care and ancillary
To be considered for this position, applicants will have/be:
- previous experience as a Facility Manager in the aged care/ health care industry
- nursing background with a current APHRA registration (highly desirable)
- the ability to maintain a financial focus while inspiring staff without compromising services
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to work under pressure
- exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- an in depth knowledge of mental illness would be an advantage