Facility Manager - St Vincent's
- Full-time position based in Guildford
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
About the Role
St Vincent's residence, in Guildford, sits on the banks of the Swan River and comprises 20 single rooms and 46 shared rooms. Our caring team genuinely care about every resident and have created a homely environment, where each person is treated with love and respect.
As the Facility Manager, you will be tasked with delivering all aspects of St Vincent's Residential Care and Financial Services; while promoting Catholic Homes' model of Care with Purpose. You will be supported by an on-site Clinical Nurse and Allied Health team; with additional support available from Catholic Homes' organisational resources.
The key responsibilities of this Role include:
- achieving agreed occupancy performance targets for the facility;
- understanding of Montessori principles to deliver care services in line with our 'Care with Purpose' model;
- ensuring delivery of care services is in line with Catholic Homes' Vision and Statement of Identity;
- enhancing service income by actively managing the ACFI, rosters and admissions and discharges in line with budget and financial guidelines;
- complying with relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- achieving agreed KPI's; and
- providing fair and equitable leadership to all staff including clinical, allied, care and ancillary
To be considered for this Role, you will have:
- previous experience as a Facility Manager in the Aged Care/ Health Care industry;
- nursing background with a current APHRA registration;
- the ability to maintain a financial focus while inspiring staff without compromising services;
- the ability to work under pressure;
- exceptional communication skills both written and verbal; and
- an in depth knowledge of mental illness (desirable).
Click here to view the Position Description