Home Care Packages
At Catholic Homes, we offer a whole range of services for all four package levels to support your desire to remain independent and in your own home for as long as possible.
No matter what level of support you or your loved ones need at home, we’ll create a personalised package for you including the following services:
- Nursing and Personal Care, general nursing, would care and dignified personal support
- Health and Wellbeing, helping you to stay connected with your community and maintaining your mobility, including transport and attending appointments and outings
- Domestic Services and Gardening, support around the home
- Meals and Nutrition, maintaining a healthy diet, support with meal preparation, shopping and meals
What is a Home Care Package?
A Home Care Package provides a co-ordinated package of services tailored to meet your care needs aimed at:
- Helping you stay in your own home for as long as possible as you get older
- Giving you the choice and flexibility in the way your care and services are provided to you at home
There are four levels of Home Care packages that Catholic Homes can offer and each level is funded with a different amount and one of our experienced case managers will help you create a support plan and budget to suit your package fund and needs. You also have the option of contributing to your budget if your care needs exceed the subsidised packaged funds you have been assigned.
Rest assured that if your needs change, we will update your services – it’s that simple.
Our Day Therapy Centre offers affordable Allied Health, and Health and Wellness Programs, including group classes and individual sessions.
The ability to remain at home is often dependent on a loved one such as a spouse, friend or relative. Sometimes this can be challenging with their existing demands and we offer in-home respite care with a Catholic Homes carer so your loved ones can take a break and return refreshed. Please enquire about our additional respite care programs offered in one of our seven aged care residences.
At no extra cost, pastoral care is available to those receiving Home Care with Catholic Homes. Regardless of your beliefs or practices, your spiritual and emotional needs may be supported by our pastoral team in your home.
Need some additional help outside of your Home Care package? These fee-based services are completely flexible and tailored to your needs so you can still enjoy your favourite things in life such as going shopping, visiting friends or attending appointments.
Under the Department of Veterans Affairs, Catholic Homes can provide veterans and war widows and widowers community nursing services.
We listen to your needs so we can offer you the choice and flexibility to adapt the services provided as your needs change while fitting into your life and routine.
At Catholic Homes we offer:
- Your own dedicated and friendly care team
- Transparency of charges and competitive rates
- Flexible service delivery to meet your changing needs
If you would like some further information about our Home Care packages or advice on navigating your way through the process to access services with the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) please contact our Home Care team on 1300 244 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org