St Vincent’s Residential Care
Encapsulating its prime riverside location in Guildford, St Vincent’s has undergone a redevelopment offering high-end contemporary living to Western Australia’s aged care community. The new building embraces a shift from the traditional aged care model to a modern approach with the latest technology incorporated into a modern and spacious design.
The new two-storey residence includes 85 single bedrooms with ensuites and one couples suite with a double bed, ensuite, sitting room and kitchenette. Light and airy multiple living areas including spacious lounges, libraries and dining areas invite connectivity between residents.
This wonderful facility has the following features:
- Latest in nurse call technology
- Sophisticated security
- Individual temperature controlled rooms
- Networked smart TV system
- LED lighting
- Latest in kitchen technology and equipment
- Original Bebo Moro homestead restoration providing physiotherapy services
- Dedicated Day Therapy Centre, hairdresser and gymnasium
- Landscaped grounds with public artworks and a deck overlooking the Swan River
Freshly prepared meals are cooked onsite and will continue to be presented as a buffet food service providing residents with choice and independence. The communal dining experience instigated by the Montessori approach invites residents to be independent while connecting over delicious and healthy meals.
Catholic Homes has dedicated over 50 years to caring for ageing Western Australians, and just as the Swan River courses on, so too will our level of dedicated care and service.
For more information on St. Vincent's simply fill in your details and we will be in touch.