ACFI Coordinator - All Sites
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary + superannuation + generous salary packaging
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Free on-site parking
About the Role
The ACFI Coordinator role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys working with figures and spread sheets.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Residential Care Services, this role includes:
- Maintaining and conducting ACFI assessments
- ACFI submission and collation in collaboration with the Facility Manager/ Clinical Nurse.
- Working closely with both senior management and allied health professionals to maximise funding
- Ensuring that ACFI documentation accurately supports the subsidy claim
- Reviewing ACFI processes to achieve best financial outcomes
The training and support of care staff to understand the importance of ACFI plays an important part of this role.
The successful candidate must be able to work across all sites in the Perth Metro area and also Catholic Homes' site in Bunbury on a regular basis to attend Multidisciplinary Meetings.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in ACFI
- Experience in delivering Training
- Intermediate computer and MS Office skills
- Previous Aged Care experience (desirable)
- Ability to work in a value-driven organisation
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, coordination and organisation skills
Click here for the Position Description