Administration Assistant - Head Office
- Fixed-term full-time position (12 months)
- Possibility of ongoing permanent employment (part-time/full-time)
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
In this role, you will be working as part of the Head Office administration team reporting to the Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to all Head Office staff and stakeholders including providing assistance to the other teams such as Residential Aged Care and Home Care.
This is a fixed-term, full-time position for 12 months with a possibility of ongoing permanent employment (part-time/full-time).
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, reception and telephone duties, general office administration support, photocopying, scanning, filing / archiving documents, coordinating and preparing for meetings and training including external bookings, managing expenditure for the office and providing site Administration leave cover.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Proven experience in an Administration role
- Previous front desk experience
- Intermediate level MS Office and Adobe PDF and IT skills
- A current Western Australian driver's licence
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle
- Strong communication, interpersonal and phone skills
- Previous Aged Care experience (desirable)
- Experience in a values based organisation
- Knowledge of general principles in document control and archiving
- Strong coordination and organisation skills
- The ability to prioritise your work as well as work under the pressure
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision.
Click here for the Position Description