- Fixed-term part-time position
- Generous salary packaging options available
- Providing administrative support in Property Services
About the Role
In this role, you will be working as part of the Property Services Team in an administrative capacity and reporting to the Executive Manager Property Services. The successful candidate will provide assistance with administrative tasks relevant to Property Services, Independent Living Villages and Maintenance, Contract and Fleet Management at Catholic Homes.
This is a fixed-term, part-time position, commencing 2 January 2019 until 30 June 2019.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, assisting with purchase order management, invoice management, data entry, telephone duties, general office administration and calls and visitors to Head Office.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Excel and Access databases
- Strong communication, interpersonal and phone skills
- Strong organisation and analytical skills
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision.
Click here for the Position Description