Administration Officer - Head Office
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary plus super
- Generous salary packaging options
About the Role
In this role, you will be providing comprehensive administrative support as part of the administration team to Head Office staff, ensuring effective and efficient operations. This position will also provide cover for the Manager Admin Services and site administration during periods of leave.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, coordinating meetings including preparing/distributing meeting agendas and minutes, assisting with the maintenance of the Document Control system, and general office administration support.
The successful applicant will receive ongoing training and support from the Manager Admin Services.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Administration Officer (or similar role)
- Intermediate to advance level Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF and IT skills
- Experience in preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Strong coordination and organisation skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of and emphasis on confidentiality
- Knowledge of document control and archiving (desirable)
- Reception experience (desirable)
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative
To view this role's position description, click here.