Care Worker- Castledare Village
- Casual position
- Various shifts available
- Competitive hourly rate plus 25% casual loading plus super
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at Castledare Village in Wilson on a casual basis.
This position is responsible for the provision of care utilising our Care with Purpose model. This role is key in promoting the physical and emotional well-being of the Care Partners (residents), their family and other staff.
In this role, you will be be working within a specialised Palliative unit and will be required to work minimum 4 days a week.
The successful applicant will receive support from the Service Manager and Clinical Nurse, as well as additional support from our organisational resources and ongoing training.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in an Aged Care facility
- Cert III in Aged Care or similar
- Ability to work day and evening shifts as required
- Medication competency (desirable)
- Well developed organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
To view this role's position description, click here.