Care Worker - Medication Competent
- Must be available to cover night shifts
- Competitive hourly rate + 25% casual loading
- Free on-site parking
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated care worker to join our team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury. This position will primarily provide sick leave and holiday relief cover for night shifts as well as day shifts.
The successful applicant will be located in the Bunbury region, have a cheerful personality, passion for aged care and be available to cover all night shifts.
Our Ocean Star facility sits opposite the stunning Indian Ocean, close to public transport, the local lawn bowls club and shopping centres.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Cert III in Aged Care or similar
- Availability to cover night shifts
- Medication competency (desirable)
- Availability to cover day shifts (desirable)
- Located in Bunbury
- A cheerful personality and passion for aged care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work;
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents.
Click here for the Position Description