- Permanent part-time position
- Must be available to work day, afternoon and nights
- Generous salary packaging options
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury.
This position will mainly be working nights (00.30 - 08.00) but would be working day and afternoon shifts as well.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
The successful applicant must be located in or surrounding Bunbury region.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an Aged Care facility
- Cert III in Aged Care or similar
- Medication competency (desirable)
- Well developed organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
Click here to view the position description for Care Worker.