Care Worker- Ocean Star Village
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus super
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury.
This position will require you to be able to work day, afternoon and night shifts, and provide holiday and sick relief cover as needed.
In this role, you will be supported by the Service Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
The successful applicant must be located in or surrounding Bunbury region.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an Aged Care facility
- Cert III in Aged Care or similar
- Availability to work weekends
- Availability to work day, afternoon and night shifts
- Well developed organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Passion for working with the elderly
To view this role's position description, click here.