- Casual position
- Must be available to cover shifts Mon - Sun
- Competitive hourly rate + casual loading
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join our team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury. This position will primarily provide sick leave and holiday relief cover for night shifts as well as day shifts.
The successful applicant will be located in the Bunbury region, have a cheerful personality, passion for aged care and be available to work across all shifts.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an Aged Care facility
- Cert III in Aged Care or similar;
- Availability to cover various shifts at short notice;
- Medication competency (desirable);
- Located in Bunbury;
- Dedication to and passion for aged care;
- Well developed organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work;
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents.
Click here to view the position description for Care Worker.