Care Worker - St Vincent's
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
- 25% Casual loading
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at St Vincent's in Guildford on a casual basis.
Set by the Swan River with stunning views of the water and surrounding area, our new St Vincent's site is a two-story 85 room residence with multiple living areas including spacious lounges, libraries and dining areas.
This position is responsible for meeting residents holistic care needs, assistance of personal care and activities of daily living. This position will require you to be able to work day, afternoon and night shifts, and provide holiday and sick relief cover as needed.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Cert III in Aged Care (or similar)
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Availability to various shifts
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high quality standards of work
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Passion for working with the elderly
To view this role's Position Description, click here.