Care Worker - St Vincent's
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at St Vincent's in Guildford on a permanent part-time basis.
Set by the Swan River with stunning views of the water and surrounding area, our new St Vincent's site is a two-story 85 room residence with multiple living areas including spacious lounges, libraries and dining areas.
This position is responsible for meeting residents holistic care needs, assistance of personal care and activities of daily living. This position will require you to be able to work night shifts.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Cert III in Aged Care (or similar)
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Availability to work night shifts
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high quality standards of work
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Passion for working with the elderly
To view the Position Description, click here.