- Permanent Full-time Position
- Competitive Salary + Superannuation + Generous Salary Packaging
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
About the Role
As the appointed head of Catholic Homes, the Chief Executive works collaboratively with the Board, Executive and senior management to provide strategic direction and operational leadership to promote and manage the delivery of services and care outcomes.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure sustainability and growth in line with the organisation's mission, vision and values.
- Facilitate effective decision making to achieve organisation outcomes.
- Secure and manage resources that maximise the delivery of aged care accommodation and services.
- Promote an organisational culture where residents, staff and other stakeholders are valued and respected and social justice is a guiding principle.
- Application of organisational policy, governance, risk management, and compliance frameworks.
- Excellence in service delivery and care outcomes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Be a Catholic of good standing and active supporter of the works and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Be an experienced and successful leader at Chief Executive or Executive level.
- Be a strong team player and motivator with highly developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation and people management skills.
- Demonstrate strong governance, risk management, budgeting, and evaluation skills.
- Possess well-developed planning and project management skills.
- Have broad knowledge of aged care legislation, standards and programs with a passion for quality aged care services.
Click here for the Position Description