Client Service Officer - Head Office
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options
About the Role
Catholic Homes is seeking an experienced Client Service Officer to provide administrative support to our growing Home Care Services team. This is a full-time position based in Head Office, Burswood with some travelling required where necessary to ensure the smooth running of Home Care Services.
The successful applicant will receive ongoing training and development in addition to support from the Executive Manager Home and Community Care and Case Managers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in Community Aged Care
- Extensive experience working with Home Care relevant data bases
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage high-volume workloads and to prioritise tasks
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suites
To view the position description for Client Service Officer click here.