Clinical Nurse Manager - Castledare Village
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation plus salary packaging
- Generous leave provisions
About the role
Catholic Homes is seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager passionate about leading the delivery of quality care at Castledare Village. This role will be responsible for providing clinical leadership ensuring best practice and resident focus care.
Castledare Village, in Wilson, is situated next to the meandering Canning River, and comprises 73 private rooms, in four houses; one of which is a specialised dementia facility as well as the new Comfort Care Centre.
The successful applicant will receive ongoing support from the Facility Manager, Manager Clinical Services and clinical staff.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Current Registered Nurse registration through AHPRA
- Previous experience leading clinical and/or care teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of evidence based clinical and care practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement, the new Aged Care Quality Standards, accreditation requirements and documentation
- Knowledge of and experience in ACFI
- Proficiency in assisting with visits from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission and liaising with the Commission team members in administering requirements
- Demonstrated ability with clinical problem solving and commitment to delivering high quality resident focused care
To view this role's position description, click here.