- Permanent full-time position
- Working Monday - Friday
- Competitive hourly rate + Salary Packaging
- Free onsite parking
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Nurse who possess the passion, professionalism, empathy and above all a desire to make things better for the Care Partners living at Marist in Belmont.
This is a full-time position working along side the Facility Manager and will be support by the Clinical team, including Allied Health professionals.
Ongoing training and mentoring will be provided to the successful candidate. Previous aged care experience is desirable but not essential.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Current Registered Nurse registration through AHPRA
- Bachelor degree in Science (Nursing)
- Previous aged care experience (desirable)
- Sound clinical judgement
- Current in all aspects of clinical care
- Good communications skills include written and verbal
- Excellent time management with a systematic approach to prioritising duties
- Experience in provision of leadership and education to care staff
- Ability to problem solve and work with professional team to solve complex resident care concerns
Click here for the Position Description
For more information regarding this role, you can contact Janeen Karsten; Facility Manager - Marist, on Janeen.Karsten@catholichomes.com