Clinical Nurse - St Vincent's
- Permanent full-time position
- Generous salary packaging options
- Generous leave provisions
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join our team at St Vincent's in Guildford on a permanent part-time basis. Successful applicants will provide professional nursing care and leadership within the scope of practice to all St Vincent's residents and staff.
Set by the Swan River with stunning views of the water and surrounding area, our new St Vincent's site is a two-storey 85 room residence with multiple living areas including spacious lounges, libraries and dining areas.
The successful applicant will also receive ongoing support, training and development from the Facility Manager, Clinical Nurse Manager and wider Clinical team.
The role involves:
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Communicating with families, hospitals, external medical specialists
- Admission planning, ongoing care and early identification of the deteriorating patient
- Involvement in clinical meetings, clinical reporting - learning about KPIs – trending and analysis, clinical audits and clinical governance
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Current Registered Nurse registration through AHPRA
- Bachelor degree in Science (Nursing)
- Previous aged care experience
- Sound clinical judgement, skills and knowledge
- Current in all aspects of clinical care
- Good communications skills including written and verbal
- Excellent time management with a systematic approach to prioritising duties
- Experience in provision of leadership and education to care staff
- Ability to problem solve and work with professional team to solve complex resident care concerns
To view the Position Description, click here.