Clinical Nurse - Trinity Village
- Part-time position
- Working 60 hours per fortnight
- Generous salary packaging
- Free onsite parking available
- Close to public transport
About the Role
Catholic Homes is seeking a Clinical Nurse passionate about providing a high standard of clinical care to our residents at Trinity Village in Duncraig. This is an ongoing part-time role working 60 hours per fortnight. On call shifts may be required to be worked.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and the Senior Clinical Care team.
To be considered, applicants will have/be:
- Aged care experience
- Sound clinical judgement
- Current Registered Nurse registration through APHRA
- Current in all aspects of clinical care
- Able to work autonomously
- Good communications skills
- Excellent time management with a systematic approach to prioritising duties
- Flexibility in hours of employment
- Caring, friendly and professional attitude with the ability to work well in a team
- Experience in provision of leadership and education to care staff
- Energetic with a 'can do attitude'
- Able to problem solve and work with professional team to solve complex resident care concerns
- Background in mental health would be advantageous