Clinical Nurse - Trinity Village
- Full-time position
- Generous salary packaging option
- Ongoing training and support
- Free onsite parking
Are you a dynamic Registered Nurse ready to step up into a Clinical Nurse role?
Are you passionate about aged care and palliative care?
Are you passionate about leading a team to provide the best possible clinical and personal care to our lovely residents?
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic registered nurse to step up into the position of Clinical Nurse at one of our facilities – Trinity Village located in Duncraig. You need to have passion, professionalism, empathy and above all a desire to make things better for our elderly.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person. Become part of a lovely team and make a difference to those we are fortunate enough to be looking after. Catholic Homes is a small supportive organisation whose focus is clearly on resident care, based on our values of love, joy, and hospitality. Ongoing training and mentoring is provided.
Previous aged care experience is desirable but not essential.
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team (allied health – physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrist, speech pathologists), medical professionals, palliative specialists
- Communicating with families, hospitals, external medical specialists
- Holistic approach to care
- Admission planning, ongoing care and early identification of the deteriorating patient
- Critical thinking skills
- Ongoing support for professional development
- Involvement in clinical meetings, clinical reporting - learning about KPIs – trending and analysis, clinical audits and clinical governance
The successful candidate will have:
- Current Registered Nurse registration through AHPRA
- Bachelor degree in Science (Nursing)
- Previous aged care experience (desirable)
- Sound clinical judgement
- Current in all aspects of clinical care
- Good communications skills include written and verbal
- Excellent time management with a systematic approach to prioritising duties
- Experience in provision of leadership and education to care staff
- Ability to problem solve and work with professional team to solve complex resident care concerns