Cook - Marist
- Permanent part-time position
- 30 hours per fortnight working Sunday, Monday and any additional days to provide relief cover
- Generous salary packaging
- Free onsite parking
- Close to public transport
About the Role
We are searching for a competent and motivated Cook to join our catering team at Marist in Belmont. Marist is a residential aged care facility in Belmont which sits close to Ascot Quay, and comprises 40 private rooms, with a shared bathroom.
As the Cook at Marist, you will oversee and provide support to the catering team, with duties including the coordination and execution of food services, preparing and delivering residents' meals to suit their dietary requirements and assist with events and functions.
This is a perfect role for someone who is passionate about 'all things food' and making a positive impact in the lives of our residents.
The successful applicant must be available to work Sunday and Monday plus provide any leave relief.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in Aged Care in a similar role
- Sound leadership skills and ability to work alone
- Competent food safety skills and knowledge of food safety regulations
- Knowledge of texture modified foods, allergies and be able to cater for specific diets (highly desirable)
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to resident needs
- Competencies in food safety skills and knowledge of food safety regulations (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
Click here for the Position Description