Cook - Ocean Star Village
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Cook to join our team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury.
This role will be responsible for providing catering support, assisting in preparing and delivering meals, and inventory control for residential aged care.
The successful applicant will be available to work Fridays, Saturdays and alternate Sunday mornings as well as provide leave holiday and sick leave relief cover as needed.
Ongoing support and guidance from the Manager Hotel Services and Facility Manager will be provided.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Availability to work morning shifts (6.30am to 2.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays and alternate Sundays
- Previous experience as a Cook in a busy setting
- Knowledge of texture modified foods, allergies and ability to cater for specific diets (essential)
- Knowledge of food safety regulations (essential)
- Previous experience in Aged Care (desirable)
- Passion for cooking food with excellent cooking skills
- Competencies in food safety skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patient and caring demeanour
To view this role's Position Description, click here.