Cook - Ocean Star
- Casual position
- Close to public transport
- Free onsite parking
About the Role
This position is based at our Ocean Star Facility which sits opposite the stunning Indian Ocean, close to public transport, the local lawn bowls club and shopping centres.
As an experienced Cook the successful candidate will provide relief cover, as required to the facility. This position may also require the candidate to provide relief cover in the following capacities: Commercial Cleaning, Laundry Services, Cook and Kitchen Hand Support.
The successful applicant must be flexible to work day and evening shifts across the week.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Availability to cover day and evening shifts, 7 days a week
- Availability to work on short notice
- Previous experience cooking in Hospitals or Aged Care
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning and laundry (desirable)
- Knowledge of cleaning safety guidelines and/or regulations
- Knowledge of texture modified foods, allergies and be able to cater for specific diets (desirable)
- Competencies in food safety skills and knowledge of food safety regulations (desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanour
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work.