Cook - Ocean Star
- Casual position
- Close to public transport
- Morning and evening shifts available
About the Role
This position is based at our Ocean Star Facility which sits opposite the stunning Indian Ocean, close to public transport, the local lawn bowls club and shopping centres.
As an experienced Cook the successful candidate will provide relief cover, as required to the facility. The successful applicant will be willing to cover various morning and evening shifts across the week.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Availablility to work various morning and evening shifts Monday to Sunday (6.30am to 7.30pm)
- Availability to work on short notice
- Previous experience cooking in Hospitals or Aged Care
- Knowledge of texture modified foods, allergies and be able to cater for specific diets (desirable)
- Competencies in food safety skills and knowledge of food safety regulations (desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanour
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work.
To view this role's position description, click here.