Cook - St Vincent's
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Cook to join our team at St Vincent's in Guildford.
This role will be responsible for providing catering support, assisting in preparing and delivering meals, and inventory control for residential aged care.
The successful applicant will be provided with ongoing support and guidance from the Manager Food Services and Facility Manager.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in Aged Care as a Cook
- Knowledge of texture modified diets, Dysphagia Diet Standards (IDDSI), allergies and special diets
- Knowledge of Food Safety Standards and Infection Control Regulations
- Ability to manage ordering and budgetary requirements
- Ability to supervise kitchen staff
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To view this role's Position Description, click here.