- Permanent part-time position
- 65 hours per fortnight
- Competitive rate + superannuation + generous salary packaging
About the Role
Castledare Village, in Wilson, is situated next to the meandering Canning River, and comprises 73 private rooms, in four houses; one of which is a specialised dementia facility as well as the new Comfort Care Centre.
As an experienced Domestic Worker you will provide commercial cleaning and laundry services to the Facility including cleaning the Residents' rooms.
The successful applicant must have availability to work 65 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Aged Care;
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning and laundry;
- Knowledge of cleaning safety guidelines and/or regulations;
- The ability to work unsupervised;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work.
Click here for the Position Description