Enrolled Nurse/ Care Worker
- Permanent part-time position
- Must be available to cover shifts Mon - Sun
- Competitive hourly rate + generous salary packaging options
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Enrolled Nurse or Care Worker to join our team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury. This position will provide professional nursing care and if required leadership within the scope of practice to all Ocean Star residents and staff.
The successful applicant will be working fixed three night shifts a fortnight, with day and evening shifts available to make up desired hours. They will also be located in the Bunbury region, have experience with and passion for aged care and be available to work across all shifts.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA (EN) registration
- Availability to work across various shifts at short notice;
- Previous experience in Residential Aged Care (desirable)
- Medication competency (desirable)
- Located in Bunbury;
- Dedication to and passion for aged care;
- Well developed organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work;
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents.