Enrolled Nurses - Castledare Village
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the role
We are seeking experienced and motivated Enrolled Nurses to join our team at Castledare Village in Wilson. This position will provide professional nursing care and if required leadership within the scope of practice to all Castledare Village residents and staff.
Castledare Village, in Wilson, is situated next to the meandering Canning River, and comprises 73 private rooms, in four houses; one of which is a specialised dementia facility as well as the new Comfort Care Centre.
Commencing immediately, the successful applicant will have experience with and passion for aged care and be available to work 7.30 am to 1.00 pm on various days across the week.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Current AHPRA (EN) registration
- Availability to work various days across the week.
- Experience in Residential Aged Care
- Ability to lead the care team after hours
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards and ACFI funding requirements
- Dedication to and passion for aged care;
- Well developed organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents.
To view the position description, click here.