Enrolled Nurse - Home Care
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
- 25% casual loading
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for Clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Enrolled Nurse to join our Care at Home Team on a casual basis.
This position will provide professional nursing care and if required leadership within the scope of practice to Home Care Clients and staff. The successful applicant will have experience with and passion for aged care.
The successful candidate will be supported by the Clinical Manager of Home Care Services. Ongoing training and skill development will also be made available for the right applicant.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA (EN) registration
- Experience in Community Aged Care
- Medication administration competencies and experience
- Experience in Clinical Care and competencies
- Flexible availability
- A current C class driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- Well developed organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- Passion for aged care and the ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
To view the position descripion, click here