- 12 months Fixed term position (maternity cover)
- Competitive hourly rate + generous salary packaging options
- Free on-site parking
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Enrolled Nurse to join our team at Marist in Belmont. This position will provide professional nursing care and if required leadership within the scope of practice to all Marist residents and staff.
Commencing in June, the successful applicant will be available to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and alternate Thursdays, as well as have experience with and passion for aged care.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA (EN) registration
- Availability to work set shifts
- Minimum 2 years experience in Residential Aged Care
- Ability to lead the care team after hours
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards and ACFI funding requirements
- Dedication to and passion for aged care;
- Well developed organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents.
To view the position description click here Enrolled Nurse