Facility Manager - Archbishop Goody
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary + generous salary packaging + super
- Free on-site parking
About the Role
An opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to join the Leadership team at Catholic Homes. This is a role for an individual with a flexible attitude and the ability to think outside of the box to enhance our Residents' quality of life whist meeting their needs and choices.
This position will lead and deliver all aspects of quality Residential Care and Financial Services at Archbishop Goody in East Perth. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills to ensure staff are working in line with Catholic Homes' values and Care with Purpose Model based on Montessori principles.
This role will be supported by an on-site Clinical Nurse and Allied Health team with additional support available from the Executive Manager Residential Care and, wider Care team. Ongoing training and development will be provided to the successful applicant, with a focus on our Care with Purpose, care model.
- Understanding of Montessori principles to deliver care services in line with our 'Care with Purpose' model
- Ensuring a focus on quality improvement is maintained and nurtured in all areas of high quality aged care service delivery
- Achieving agreed occupancy performance targets for the Facility
- Providing fair and equitable leadership to all staff
- Enhancing service income by actively managing the ACFI, rosters and admissions and discharges in line with budget and financial guidelines
- Complying with relevant Aged Care legislation, policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a Facility Manager in the Aged Care/ Health Care industry
- Knowledge of ACFI
- The ability to maintain a financial focus while inspiring staff without compromising services
- Outstanding communication skills to develop relationship with Residents, Families and Staff
- Experience as a Registered Nurse (desirable)
- Experience in working with dementia care (desirable)
- An understanding of the New Aged Care Standards and how these improve the Residents' quality of life
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
Click here to view the position description for Facility Manager.