Facility Manager - Trinity Village
- Permanent Full-time position
- Company Phone provided
- Generous salary packaging
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Facility Manager to effectively deliver all aspects of quality Residential Care to our clients at our vibrant Trinity Village facility, north of the river.
Trinity Village is a 39-room residence set in landscaped gardens and located close to Perth's beautiful northern beaches.
The successful applicant will have strong leadership skills to lead the staff at Trinity Village ensuring the quality of residential care delivered, in line with Catholic Homes' vision, identity and values.
In this role, you will be supported by an on-site Clinical Nurse and Allied Health team. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
To be considered, applicants will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (Nursing)
- Previous experience as a Facility Manager in the aged care/ health care industry
- Nursing background with a current APHRA registration (highly desirable)
- The ability to maintain a financial focus while inspiring staff without compromising services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- An in depth knowledge of mental illness would be an advantage