Home Care Support Worker - Mid West region
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus super
- 25% casual loading
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for Care Partners to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
As a Home Care Support Worker, you will visit the homes of our Care at Home Care Partners, to meet their holistic care needs. The types of support provided may include personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports.
The successful applicant must be willing to travel distances when required and be available to work various days.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in Community Aged Care
- A current Western Australian driver's licence
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle
- Willingness to travel distances within the Mid West region
- Certificate III / IV in Home and Community Care (desirable)
- The ability, and commitment, to uphold high standards of work
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills