Home Care Support Worker - Peel Region
- Casual position
- $22.26 per hour + casual loading
- Working in the Peel region
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
As a Home Care Support Worker, you will visit the homes of our Care at Home clients, to meet their holistic care needs. The types of supports provided may include personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports.
The successful applicant must be located in the South West region or in Bunbury to minimise travel time.
The successful candidate will have:
- demonstrated Community/home care experience
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care (desirable)
- the ability, and commitment, to uphold high standards of work
- the ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
- the ability to work unsupervised
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a current Western Australian driver's licence
- a roadworthy and registered vehicle