Home Care Support Worker - Perth South Metro
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus super
- 25% casual loading
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
As a Home Care Support Worker, you will visit the homes of our Clients located in Perth's South metro area, to meet their holistic care needs. The types of support provided may include personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports.
The successful applicant must be willing to travel distances when required and be available to work various days.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in Community Aged Care
- Certificate III / IV in Home and Community Care (or similar)
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle and current C class drivers licence
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility to work various shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
- The ability, and commitment, to uphold high standards of work
To view this role's Position Description, click here.