Expression of Interest - Home Care Registered Nurses (Wheatbelt Region)
- Casual positions
- Various locations across the Wheatbelt region
- Working various shifts
About the Role
Catholic Homes' Care at Home services are expanding to the Wheatbelt region and accepting expressions of interest from Registered Nurses in the area. Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
The successful candidates will provide nursing care in accordance with the clients' Care Plans, assess clinical care requirements and conduct assessments. This position is also expected to report any clinical care issues that may exceed the constraints of the current package.
Ongoing support will be provided by the Executive Manager Home & Community Care, Clinical Nurse and Case Managers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA (Registered) Nursing Registration
- At least two year's experience in Aged Care
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle
- A current Western Australian driver's licence
- Previous experience with Level 3 and Level 4 Home Care Packages
- Experience with short term restorative care (desirable)
- Community Palliative Care experience (desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click here for the Position Description