Expression of Interest - Home Care Support Worker (Wheatbelt Region)
- Casual positions
- Various locations across the Wheatbelt region
- Working various shifts
About the Role
Catholic Homes' Care at Home services are expanding to the Wheatbelt region and accepting expressions of interest from Aged Care Workers in the area. Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
As a Home Care Support Worker, you will visit the homes of our Care at Home clients, to meet their holistic care needs. The types of supports provided may include personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports.
The successful applicants must be available to work AM/PM shifts including weekends.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate IV in Aged Care/ Home and Community Care or equivalent experience
- At least two years' experience working in Aged Care
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle
- A current Western Australian driver's licence
- Community/home care experience (desirable)
- Availability to work weekends
- Availability to work AM/PM shifts
- The ability, and commitment, to uphold high standards of work
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click here for the Position Description