Home Care Support Worker - Wyalkatchem
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus super plus casual loading
- Various shifts availble
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for Clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
As a Home Care Support Worker, you will visit the homes of our Care at Home Care Clients, to meet their holistic care needs. The types of supports provided may include personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports.
The successful applicant will be provided with full training and must be willing to travel distances when required and be available to work various days.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working in Aged/ Community/ Home care or NDIS (essential)
- Certificate III / IV in Home and Community Care or similar (essential)
- A current Western Australian driver's licence
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle
- Willingness to travel distance
- Flexible availability
- The ability, and commitment, to uphold high standards of work
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To view this role's Position Description, click here.