Kitchen Support Worker - Ocean Star Village
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
- 25% Casual Loading
About the role
Ocean Star Village in Bunbury is seeking a Kitchen Hand who enjoys working in the kitchen with experience in a fast moving kitchen on a casual basis. In this role, the Kitchen Support Worker will be responsible for kitchen support, meal preparation and cleaning duties. The hours for this role will be from 7.00am to 2.30pm.
The successful applicant will receive ongoing support from the Manager Food Services and the Service Manager.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Previous Kitchen Hand experience in a busy commercial kitchen (essential)
- Availability to work various shifts including weekends and provide relief cover as needed
- Aged Care experience
- Willingness to learn and enjoy working in the kitchen
- An efficient and reliable worker
- Competencies in food safety skills and knowledge of food safety regulations
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
- Enjoys working with the elderly
To view this role's Position Description, click here.