Lifestyle Team Leader
- Salary Packaging
- Permanent part-time position (5 days a week, 64 hours per fortnight)
- Must be available to cover shifts Mon - Fri
- Competitive hourly rate + casual loading
About the role
This role is Beyond Bingo and Bus trips. We are looking for someone to help the residents live the life they deserve.
The successful candidate will work to understand the residents and build relationships with their relatives, friends and advocates. Using this, to provide our residents with activities personalised to their likes, needs and abilities, helping them to try new things and continue to take part in the hobbies and activities that make them who they are.
The Lifestyle Team Leader is also responsible for creating and planning a schedule of group activities and one-to-one sessions tailored to residents, enabling residents to take part in communal activities as well as individual hobbies as per their wishes. Most of all, the Lifestyle team is to make the facility a happy place and make our residents SMILE.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience in Aged Care
- Experience with organising and facilitating activities in residential aged care
- Ability to manage a small team
- Provide support, encouragement and education to care staff related to resident activity plans.
- Outstanding communication skills
- A genuine desire to have fun
- Excellent time management skills and problem solving abilities
- Empathy and Diplomacy with residents and Families
For more information regarding this role, you can contact Noelene Wright; Facility Manager - Castledare Village, on email@example.com