Manager Clinical Services
- Permanent Management Role
- Competitive Salary + Superannuation + Generous Salary Packaging
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle + Free on-site parking
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Manager Residential Care, the Manager Clinical Services forms an important part of Catholic Homes' Residential Care Team. The core focus of this role is to provide leadership and supervision to resident care delivered by the Care team across Catholic Homes in line with the organisation's vision and values.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in Palliative Care with a sound understanding of the Aged Care industry.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide Leadership, Education and Development to Catholic Homes to ensure that Clinical Services reflect the organisation’s mission, vision and values.
- Provide innovation, support, supervision and direction to resident care given by the care team
- Provide Organisational leadership by identifying areas of Clinical Service improvement.
- Oversee the development of projects that improve the quality of clinical services delivered by Catholic Homes
- Work in collaboration with the Executive Manager Residential Care to provide seamless leadership to clinical care services across the organisation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Tertiary Qualification in Nursing
- Experience in and knowledge of Palliative Care
- Sound experience in and knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in the delivery of complex care in Health and/or Aged Care Services.
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Residential Aged Care
To view the Position Description for this role, click here