Manager Communications and Marketing
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options up to $18,550
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Manager Communications and Marketing will be responsible for leading the development of ongoing marketing and communications strategy and plans reflecting Catholic Homes' values, objectives, brand and tone.
This position will be based at Head Office in Burswood.
The key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement effective media, marketing and promotional plans that support the organisation’s business strategy
- Provide strategic marketing and communications advice to Catholic Homes’ Executive Team
- In collaboration with the Executive Team, develop and deliver marketing plans and campaigns to support Catholic Homes’ business strategy and priorities
- Write and distribute high quality copy for media releases, feature articles, internal publications, stakeholder publications and other communications as directed by the Chief Executive.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualification in journalism, media, marketing, communications or a related field
- Significant experience in marketing and communications roles
- Sound knowledge of and proven experience in project management including managing digital marketing including social media platforms, communications and engagement
- Strong communication skills including writing and content development skills with the ability to tailor content across a range of platforms, purposes and audience segments.
- Well-developed computer/IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite
To view this role's Position Description, click here.