Medication Competent Care Worker- Ocean Star Village
- Permanent part-time position
- Minimum 2 shifts a fortnight
- Competitive salary plus superannuation plus salary packaging
About the Role
Catholic Home has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Medication Competent Care Worker to join the team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury.
In this role you will oversee the holistic care needs of the Care Partners (residents); including the provision of personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports. Previous medication competency is essential.
The successful candidate will receive support and guidance from the Service Manager and Clinical Nurse. Ongoing training will also be made available for the successful candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Certificate III in Aged Care (essential)
- Experience dispensing medication
- Availability to work morning, afternoon and night shifts
- Ability to provide sick and holiday relief cover as required
- The ability to problem solve and adapt to the residents' needs
- The ability to empathise with elderly residents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
To view this role's position description, click here.