Multiskilled Care Worker (10 shifts per fortnight) - Casteldare Village
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at Castledare Village in Wilson.
This position is responsible for the provision of care utilising our Care with Purpose model. This role is key in promoting the physical and emotional well-being of the Residents, their family and other staff. This position will be working within Castledare's dementia specific wing so experience in dementia care is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be working minimum 10 shifts per fortnight including weekends. The successful applicant will receive support from the Facility Manager and Clinical Nurse, as well as additional support from our organisational resources and ongoing training.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in Dementia specific care (highly desirable)
- Flexibility to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanour
- Competency in dispensing of medication
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve and adapt to the residents' needs
- The ability to empathise with elderly residents
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
To view this role's Position Description, click here.