Multiskilled Care Worker - Ocean Star Village
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury.
This position is responsible for the provision of care utilising our Care with Purpose model. This role is key in promoting the physical and emotional well-being of the Residents, their family and other staff.
The successful applicant will receive support from the Facility Manager and Clinical Nurse, as well as additional support from our organisational resources and ongoing training.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience working within Aged Care
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Flexibility to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts and provide holiday and sick relief as required
- Competency in dispensing of medication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanour
- Passion and dedication for working with the elderly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work
To view this role's Position Description, click here.