Multiskilled Care Worker (various shifts) - Castledare Village
- Permanent part-time
- Competitive salary plus super
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
Catholic Home has an opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Medication Competent Care Worker to join the team at Castledare Village in Wilson.
In this role you will oversee the holistic care needs of the residents; including the provision of personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports. Previous experience dispensing medication is essential.
The successful applicant must be available to work over 20 hours per week. The successful candidate will receive support and guidance from the Facility Manager and Clinical Nurse. Ongoing training will also be made available for the successful candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate II in Aged Care (essential)
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Previous experience in dispensing medication
- Availability to work morning, day and evening shifts
- The ability to problem solve and adapt to the residents' needs
- The ability to empathise with elderly residents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high standards of work