Occupational Therapist - Bunbury
- 2 years fixed term part-time position
- 16 hours per fortnight
- Generous salary packaging option
- An accommodation may be available for a successful candidate based outside of Bunbury
About the Role
This position is responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of lifestyle programs for residents in line with Catholic Homes' Care with Purpose model. This role is also responsible for provision of training and support to Lifestyle Facilitators as required.
This is a two years fixed term part-time position working 16 hours per fortnight. This role will be supported by the Facility Manager and the clinical team.
A shared accommodation may be available to a successful applicant next to the Aged Care Facility for the days you are working. This will only be available for those who is willing to work 2 days in a row. Please inquire for further information.
- Tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy, currently registered with APHRA;
- Passion to make a difference to the lives of older adults;
- Drive to contribute to best practice;
- Experience in leading and delivering new projects and initiatives;
- Effective liaison, networking, team building and relationship building skills;
- Good organisational and computer skills;
- High standard of oral and written communication skills;
- Positive work commitment, honesty and integrity;
- Current C class license; and
- Valid National Police Clearance.
- Experience working with older adults;
- An understanding of dementia;
- An understanding of Accreditation and ACFI; and
- Knowledge of person centered care approaches such as Montessori Approach.