Payroll Assistant - Head Office
- Permanent part-time position 4 days a week
- Possibility of increasing to full-time
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
In this role, you will be providing assistance to the Payroll function at Catholic Homes as part of the Payroll team and providing general support to the Human Resources team as required.
Supporting the Payroll Coordinator, this position is responsible for, but not limited to assisting in the processing of fortnightly pay runs, maintaining of rosters, timesheets and invoices as well as general filing, archiving and maintenance of employee and payroll files.
This is a permanent part-time position based in our Head Office in Burswood, four days a week with the possibility of increasing to full-time.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of Payroll/HR systems with emphasis on the use of CHRIS21 and Roster On systems
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience with hands-on Payroll Admninistration
- Experience in Aged/Health Care with knowledge of Residential and Home Care (desirable)
- An understanding of employment instruments (e.g. enterprise agreements, awards, employment contracts)
- High attention to detail and understanding of confidentiality requirements
- Ability to prioritise work as well as work under the pressure
- Intermediate level MS Office and IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and phone skills
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision.
Click here for the Position Description