Physiotherapist - Home Care
- Permanent full-time position
- Working across Perth metro area
- Competitive salary + generous salary packaging options
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
In this role your input will be important in the initial and ongoing assessment of clients, the development and review of care plans and therapeutic interventions. This position is also expected to report any clinical care issues that may exceed the constraints of the current package.
Ongoing training will be provided in addition to support from the Executive Manager Home and Community Care as well as Care at Home team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current Physiotherapist registration with AHPRA;
- Experience in Community Aged Care;
- An interest in Aged Care;
- Current C Class driver's licence;
- Knowledge of the Short Term Restorative Care Program (desirable)
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.