Physiotherapist - Ocean Star Village
- Permanent part-time position - 1 day a week
- Negotiable working days
- Competitive salary + generous salary packaging options
About the Role
Catholic Homes is seeking a dedicated Physiotherapist to join Ocean Star's Care Team in delivering high quality care to our residents.
In this role your input will be important in the initial and ongoing assessment of Residents, the development and review of care plans specific to your area and therapeutic interventions to our Residents. You will also be involved in and assist with the delivery of manual handling training to staff. Ongoing training and skills development will be provided in addition to support from the Senior Physiotherapist and Care team.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy)
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Aged Care experience preferable
- Located in Bunbury or surrounding area
- An understanding of ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation standards or keen willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To view the position description click here